1. A SkyCity Gift Card can be used to make purchases at SkyCity Hotel, SkyCity Grand Hotel, any SkyCity restaurant or bar in New Zealand or the Sky Tower Gift Shop in Auckland (including Sky Tower admission), provided that a minimum spend of $10 (or the remaining card balance, if less) applies when using your SkyCity Gift Card.
2. Each Gift Card:
- has no value until activated at the time of purchase;
- expires 12 months from the date of purchase, at which time any outstanding balance loaded on that Gift Card will be forfeited;
- cannot be used for the purposes of gaming;
- will be void if defaced, mutilated, altered or damaged in any way;
- is not redeemable or exchangeable for cash and cannot be topped up with additional cash once activated; and
- remains the property of SkyCity.
3. SkyCity is not responsible for any lost or stolen Gift Cards and reserves the right to refuse to accept any Gift Card where it reasonably suspects that that Gift Card (or any amount on it) may have been stolen or otherwise illegally obtained.
4. A Gift Card balance can be checked by texting BALANCE, card number, and PIN number to 8810 (texts cost $0.50 per message) or by using the balance checking system found at skycity.co.nz/giftcards.
5. SkyCity reserves the right to cancel any Gift Card or its gift card programme for any reason without notice. In such case, the balance available on any valid and unexpired Gift Card will be refunded to the holder on presentation.
6. SkyCity reserves the right to amend any of these terms and conditions without notice.
7. SkyCity will not be liable to any person for any loss, damage or personal injury suffered in connection with the purchase or use of a Gift Card or any unforeseen card or system failure, including where a Gift Card is not swiped or incorrectly swiped.
8. The purchase or use of a Gift Card implies full acceptance of these terms and conditions.
9. A credit card and contactless surcharge of 1.8% will apply.