SKYWALK – An AJ Hackett Experience
Walk around the outside ring of the tallest building in NZ and the most famous structure in Auckland, the Sky Tower. Standing 192m (629ft) above Auckland City the 360 degree views are absolutely breath-taking. This is not for the faint hearted as there are no handrails. Rest assured you will be completely safe as your guide gives you commentary while pointing out all the best bits of Auckland. If you are brave enough you can try the optional challenges like leaning out over the edge. Free Sky Tower pass included so you can enjoy the different levels including the observation deck afterwards.
SAFETY COMES FIRST – ALWAYS.
This experience is owned and operated by AJ Hackett Bungy New Zealand, we’ve been doing Bungy and other adventurous stuff for 30 years and our crew is the most experienced in the world. Our impeccable safety record puts your safety – and wellbeing – first. That’s why we will NEVER compromise on safety.
HEIGHT 192 METRES (629ft)
NEW ZEALANDS TALLEST BUILDING
360 DEGREE VIEWS, NO HANDRAILS & ONE OF THE FEW PLACES TO SEE TWO OCEANS
LEAN OUT OVER THE EDGE
6 CUSTOMERS PER 1 GUIDE
FREE SKY TOWER PASS INCLUDED
- SKYWALK Experience, Certificate, Authentic SKYWALK cap & FREE Sky Tower pass
- 1.5 hours
- Mission Control, P3, Auckland Sky Tower, corner of Victoria and Federal St Auckland City, follow the main escalators downstairs.
- Age: Min 10 yrs (Children 14 and under need to be accompanied by an adult)
- Weight: Min 35kg - Max 127kg (78-279lbs). Min 45kg (100lbs) in wind speed over 40kmph (24mph), under 35kg may be taken on a case by case basis provided that customers fit the safety harness correctly
- Liquid courage: We are required to breathalyse all SkyWalkers to ensure a safe and enjoyable experience. The current limit is 400 micrograms of alcohol per litre of breath
- Clothing: Flat, lace-up secure footwear must be worn. Wear comfortable clothing, no loose items permitted – on-site storage lockers
- Medical Conditions: These are a case by case basis so please talk to the team if you have a medical condition, pregnant women are unable to SkyWalk (refer to bungy.co.nz/safety for more information)
- Opening hours: The site is open from 10am-5pm daily.
Activity & Check-in Times
- 10am, 10:30am, 11:30am, 12:00pm, 2:30pm, 3:00pm, 4:00pm, 4:30pm Check in is 15mins prior
Pricing and Booking
Live More. Fear Less.
Be sure to check out the Main Menu or scroll to the bottom of our site for everything on offer including: Deals/Combos/Group Bookings/Education and more.
For more information contact us www.bungy.co.nz (live chat available) or call 0800SKYJUMP +64 3 450 1300.