This August the Sky Tower celebrates its 25th Birthday - Come and join the party. Find out more.
There will be limited access Saturday 20th August for a special event - Sky Deck & SkySlide closed from 8:30am-3:00pm.
Saturday 20th August 2022 only - Open from 8:30am-6:00 pm (Last entry 5:30pm)
It’s hard to imagine an Auckland skyline without the iconic Sky Tower. For over 24 years now, this magnificent 328m high structure has been the focal point of our beautiful city, rising up out of the land to delight locals and visitors alike. Now it’s your turn to discover the full story of this incredible feat of modern engineering – its pioneering past, colourful present and visionary future.
So join us above the clouds to experience incredible 360° views of Tāmaki Makaurau, taking in ancient volcanoes, sparkling sunlit harbours and beyond. And if breath-taking panoramas alone aren’t enough to excite you, indulge in a wealth of dining options, interactive installations, and adrenaline-fueled activities.
Sky Tower Main Observation (Level 51) is currently open. Sky Café (Level 50) is open Thursday to Monday, and closed Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
- View the city from 186 metres high above street level.
- Panoramic 360˚ views up to 80 kilometres in every direction.
- Spot key landmarks, the 53 volcanoes and other historical locations within the greater Tāmaki Makaurau area.
- If dining with a view is what you're after, then you're spoilt for choice with three unforgettable restaurants and cafes up the Sky Tower - Orbit 360˚ Dining revolving restaurant, award winning The Sugar Club or relax with your coffee, cheese board or ice cream at the Sky Café.
- Relax and unwind on Sunday mornings with an unforgettable sunrise yoga experience with our Yoga in the Sky
- The Sky Tower Gift Shop offers a wide range of gifts and souvenirs, official All Blacks merchandise as well as many other great keepsakes from the Sky Tower and Aotearoa.
- Don't forget to check out the school holiday activities at the Sky Tower, which are held three times a year and provide fun for the whole whānau to enjoy.
Yoga in the SkyRead more
Explore the Sky TowerRead more
Attractions & Combo TicketsRead more
SkyJump & SkyWalkRead more
Corner Victoria and Federal Streets, Auckland, 1010
365 days a year (weather permitting)
Daily 10am - 6pm (last tickets sold and last entry at 5.30pm)
Sky Café (Level 50) is open Thursday to Monday, and closed Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
Please be advised that the Sky Tower may be closed from time to time due to adverse weather conditions.
0800 SKYCITY (0800 759 2489) or;
+64 9 363 6000
Our Sky Tower team have achieved the Qualmark Gold Award. A Gold Award recognises the best sustainable tourism businesses in New Zealand and identifies businesses leading the way in making the New Zealand tourism industry a world class sustainable visitor destination.
Keeping you safe
We are open and operating under the ‘orange light’ of the COVID-19 traffic light system. Wearing a facemask is highly encouraged. For more specific details, click here.
Parking at SkyCity Auckland
The SkyCity Main Site Car Park is Auckland's biggest Car Park with 1,960 parks accessible from three entries and offers convenient motorway access, full time security and surveillance and well lit maintained facilities. There is also a range of options available to suit your needs:
- Valet parking - Rock up in style and let our friendly valet service do all the work.
- Super Saver Parking - Available to eligible SkyCity customers* and SkyCity Premier Rewards** members, this parking offer is great value for money.
- Casual Parking - Come and go as you please with the casual parking rates.
- Early Bird rate
*To qualify, spend $40 or more (in one transaction) on the day of parking at any SkyCity Auckland restaurant, bar or cafe at the Sky Tower (excludes Magic Memories, Sky Jump, Skywalk and i-SITE). To redeem the Super Saver Parking rates, customers must present their car park ticket to the cashier at the SkyCity outlet at which the minimum spend is made before exiting the car park.
**To qualify, SkyCity Premier Rewards members must use their Premier Rewards card to earn a minimum of one Premier Point from gaming that day. A day begins at 7am and ends at 6.59am the following day.
Parking is subject to availability. Car parking terms and conditions apply.
The maximum height for vehicles in the SkyCity Main Site Car Park is 2.1 metres and in the SkyCity Grand Hotel Car Park is 2.1 metres.