We are open and operating under the ‘orange light’ of the new COVID-19 traffic light system. All guests must present an official ‘My Vaccine Pass’ upon entry. If a guest wishes to present a printed vaccine pass they will also be required to show valid photo identification. Please note you must also scan in via QR code or our entry register and that mask wearing is encouraged.
The iconic Sky Tower has stood tall at 328 metres, owning Auckland’s skyline for over 20 years. It’s an exciting hub of adrenaline activities, sky-high events, superb dining and breath-taking views.
- View the city from 220 metres high above street level.
- Panoramic 360˚ views up to 80 kilometres in every direction.
- Spot key landmarks, volcanoes and other historical locations within the greater Auckland area.
- If dining with a view is what you're after, then you're spoilt for choice with three restaurants and cafes up the Sky Tower - Orbit 360˚ Dining revolving restaurant, the superbly chic and elegant The Sugar Club or relax with your coffee, cheese board or ice cream at the Sky Café.
- The Sky Tower Gift Shop offers a wide range of Kiwiana gifts and souvenirs, official All Blacks Adidas merchandise as well as many other great keepsakes from the Sky Tower and New Zealand.
- Don't forget to check out the school holiday activities at the Sky Tower, which are held three times a year and provide fun for the whole family.
- Enjoy free Wi-Fi** to Facebook, tweet and Snapchat your loved ones back home.
**Wi-Fi is subject to network availability.
Buy TicketsRead more
Annual PassRead more
Yoga in the SkyRead more
Explore the Sky TowerRead more
Sky Tower & Weta Workshop Unleashed ComboRead more
Sky Tower & All Blacks Experience ComboRead more
Corner Victoria and Federal Streets, Auckland, 1010
365 days a year (weather permitting)
Daily 10am - 6pm (last tickets sold and last entry at 5.30pm)
Please be advised that the Sky Tower may be closed from time to time due to adverse weather conditions.
0800 SKYCITY (0800 759 2489) or;
+64 9 363 6000
Our Sky Tower team have achieved the Qualmark Gold Award. A Gold Award recognises the best sustainable tourism businesses in New Zealand and identifies businesses leading the way in making the New Zealand tourism industry a world class sustainable visitor destination.
Parking at SkyCity Auckland
The SkyCity Main Site Car Park is Auckland's biggest Car Park with 1,960 parks accessible from three entries and offers convenient motorway access, full time security and surveillance and well lit maintained facilities. There is also a range of options available to suit your needs:
- Valet parking - Rock up in style and let our friendly valet service do all the work.
- Super Saver Parking - Available to eligible SkyCity customers* and SkyCity Premier Rewards** members, this parking offer is great value for money.
- Casual Parking - Come and go as you please with the casual parking rates.
- Early Bird rate
*To qualify, spend $40 or more (in one transaction) on the day of parking at any SkyCity Auckland restaurant, bar or cafe at the Sky Tower (excludes Magic Memories, Sky Jump, Skywalk and i-SITE). To redeem the Super Saver Parking rates, customers must present their car park ticket to the cashier at the SkyCity outlet at which the minimum spend is made before exiting the car park.
**To qualify, SkyCity Premier Rewards members must use their Premier Rewards card to earn a minimum of one Premier Point from gaming that day. A day begins at 7am and ends at 6.59am the following day.
Parking is subject to availability. Car parking terms and conditions apply.
The maximum height for vehicles in the SkyCity Main Site Car Park is 2.1 metres and in the SkyCity Grand Hotel Car Park is 2.1 metres.