Visit Gusto during Aperitivo Hour and enjoy a complimentary bite with any drink purchased.
- Pea, mint, ricotta bruschetta
- Nduja, ricotta bruschetta
- Tuna and fennel bruschetta
- Potato, provolone croquettes
- Porcini mushroom arancini
- Provolone cheese
- Margherita, mozzarella, basil, pizzetta
- Carrot and sage fritters
- The Fermentist Kiwi Pale Ale $9
- Cinzano White Peach Bellini $9
- Cinzano Aperol Spritz $9
- Cinzano Prosecco Glass $10 Bottle $50
- Negroni $11
- Ginarte & Fever Tree Gin & Tonic $12.50
- Moet & Chandon NV Brut Glass $20 Bottle $99
Since ancient times, many cultures used to precede dinner with a beverage. The purpose was to tease the appetite. In fact, the word "Aperitivo" originated from the latin word "aperire" which means initiate or get started.
It is said that the first Aperitivo dates back to the 1700s in the Pledmont region when Antonio Benedetto Carpano invented the "Vermouth", a white wine infused with over 30 different herbs and spices.
The pleasure and the taste of sharing, and the gesture of drinking in company, remain the essence of the Aperitivo.
Terms & Conditions
Offer valid for a limited time, subject to availability. Not available in conjunction with any other offer. R18 for the service of alcohol. Drink Responsibly.