The best that the Grand Hotel, SkyCity and Auckland have to offer. Not a moment will be wasted with this high-end experience.
Based on two adults for two nights with the following inclusions:
- Two nights in the spacious and decadent Grand Presidential Suite
- A spectacular return experience to Waiheke Island on a Helitranz helicopter including transfers, wine tasting and lunch at one of the well renowned vineyards
- Invite four additional guests to dine with you at one of the award-winning restaurants, The Grill or MASU by Nic Watt (excludes alcohol)
- Degustation dinner with wine matches at The Sugar Club located on level 53 of the Sky Tower
- Sleep like a King at home with a Grand Hotel Super King bed delivered to your home in New Zealand^
- Get a rush of adrenaline and do a SkyWalk or SkyJump
- Relax at East Day Spa with the 'East Duo' package for two - includes massage, manicure and facial
- Executive car transfers in one of our luxury Mercedes Benz fleet to and from the Grand Hotel (maximum 100km radius)
- Twenty-four-hour Butler Service for the duration of your stay
- Choose one of the two breakfast options each morning:
- Champagne and choice of cooked or continental breakfast delivered to room*
- Champagne breakfast at Gusto at the Grand*
- Flowers, Champagne, chocolates and cheese platter in your rooms as you arrive
- Climb back into bed to read the paper with a late check out of 12 noon
- Hamper package with oils, condiments and a set of Gusto at the Grand coffee cups plus cook books from Nic Watt, Sean Connolly, Peter Gordon and Al Brown
- Enjoy a piece of Max Gimblett artwork in your own home#
To enquire about this package please email Ruth.Whitley@skycity.co.nz or call 0800 SKYCITY
Ask us about adding a gaming or casino experience to your package, or hotel room rates for your dinner guests.
Terms & Conditions
Package is valid for two guests with The Grill or MASU dinner additional four guests from 20 August 2016 until 30 December 2020. The offer is subject to availability and close out dates may apply. Bookings must be made 15 days in advance. The rate is non-refundable and full pre-payment is required at time of booking. Guests must advise their arrival and departure times on booking, early check-in or later than stated departure times will be subject to availability and an additional charge.
^Choose from King single, Queen, King or Super King bed. Bed linen is not included. If you do not live in New Zealand or Australia a cash equivalent will be supplied.
*Alcohol cannot be served between 4am and 8am.
^Trips are exclusive and will be approximately 3 hours in duration. Trips are subject to HeliTranz and vineyard availability, as well as weather dependant.
#The Max Gimblett will be shipped to your home within approx six weeks of your stay.