Turn your Premier Rewards card into a Gaming Machines wallet by activating QUICK Pay for FREE.
What are the benefits of QUICK Pay?
- It reduces the need to carry cash or QUICK tickets around
- It keeps your money safe on your PIN protected Premier Rewards card
- If you misplace your card, we will replace it for free
- You can still make deposits or withdrawals at our Cashier
- You still earn Premier Points with a QUICK Pay enabled Premier Rewards card
- Current users also enjoy less time queuing and the contactless element
Once activated, you can use QUICK Pay to:
- Load credit and Gaming Machine winnings directly to your Premier Rewards card
- Download funds from your QUICK Pay card directly onto a Gaming Machine
- Withdraw funds from your Premier Rewards card at a QUICK Exchange machine or Cashier
Can I manage my gaming spend using QUICK Pay?
Yes you can. At SkyCity we take our responsibilities as a host very seriously and it is important to us that our customers game safely and responsibly. All of our Gaming Machines feature a pre-commitment facility, called “Set Limits”, so you can manage the amount of time and/or money you spend playing Gaming Machines. To find out more click here.
How do I sign up?
Visit any SkyCity Auckland Premier Rewards Station or VIP Reception with your photo ID (passport or driver’s licence) and an official document confirming your current residential address such a utility bill, IRD letter, ACC letter, bank statement or bank letter. You can bring in a printed copy or present one on your mobile device.
Remember to keep your Premier Rewards Account PIN secure and confidential at all times. If you lose your Premier Rewards card, visit a Premier Rewards Station or VIP Reception for a replacement.
QUICK Pay user guide