Whether you’ve stayed with us before, or are a first time guest, we look forward to your company.
You probably have a few questions about your stay, so we’ll do our best to answer them. We'll also give you a glimpse of all the great entertainment and dining options there are available at SkyCity Auckland.
Getting to Grand Hotel, 90 Federal Street, Auckland
- If you’re valet parking you can drive directly to the main entrance at the above address. Our concierge will take care of your arrival. Valet parking is available at a charge of NZ$55.00 per night for unlimited car retrievals.
- Self parking is available at a charge of NZ$35.00 per night. A detailed map of entering SkyCity can be found here. Park at the ‘Atrium’ end of the car park for best access to SkyCity Grand Hotel. You’ll need to exit the atrium heading towards the right, cross Federal Street (a shared vehicle and pedestrian area) and across toward the main entrance of SkyCity Grand Hotel. If you wish to enter and exit multiple times throughout your stay, it would be our recommendation to valet park.
- For an airport transfer Super Shuttle stops right outside our door. Grand hotel guests can receive a 10% discount by using the code SKYCITY10 when pre-booking at www.supershuttle.co.nz/booking
- Auckland Airport is an easy 45 minute drive away by bus, car or taxi. If you are travelling by taxi, they are located outside the domestic and international terminals and cost approximately NZ$75 into the city. If you are travelling by car, take the Southern Motorway north, exit at Nelson Street and follow the signs directly to SkyCity. If you would like more information about transport from Auckland Airport, please visit the Auckland Airport Website.
- We are a quick 10 minute walk from Britomart – Auckland’s central bus and train station, and the Intercity Bus terminal is right on our doorstep. For free bus, train and ferry information, please contact the MAXX Contact centre on +64 9 366 6400 or visit the MAXX website to use the online journey planner.
The above information and pricing is correct as at 3 July 2019 but is subject to change.
Dining at the Grand Hotel
Our award-winning restaurant Gusto at the Grand is located on the same level as hotel reception and is open all day. Enjoy a European-influenced buffet or à la carte options for breakfast and an authentic Italian menu for lunch or dinner. Alternatively, order a light snack or drink from the bar and enjoy the atmosphere.
Whet your appetite
Federal Street is home to a multitude of bars and restaurants and your taste buds will delight in the many cuisines available. From our Japanese Robata restaurant MASU, Peter Gordon's The Sugar Club, Andy's Burgers & Bar to Al Brown's Depot, one thing they all have in common is the use of fresh New Zealand produce. Plus, within the hotel’s lobby you can access The Grill as well as the hotel’s all day dining restaurant mentioned above, Gusto at the Grand.
View menus and opening times of all our restaurants here
Pool, spa and gym
The 25-metre heated in-door lap pool and spa are open daily from 6am-10pm. The gym is open 24 hours a day. Both are located on Level 7 of the hotel and your door card is required to access the area.
East Day Spa
East Day Spa is a world renowned and award-winning day spa. Conveniently located on Level 1 of the Grand Hotel, it would be remiss not to indulge in a treatment or two during your stay. Bookings are essential to avoid disappointment.
Concierge is here to help
Whether you require a taxi, directions or recommendations for dinner or a day trip, our team are here for you.
Hotel facilities are outlined here as well as our FAQ section. Of course if there’s anything else you need it would be our pleasure to assist you in your request. Either email our Guest Relations Executive or call the SkyCity call centre + 64 9 363 6000 or 0800 SKYCITY.
We await your arrival.