What information is available via myPremier?
Sign up to myPremier and you can access:
- Your Premier Points balance and when your Premier Points are due to expire;
- Your status points balance, see how many points you require to be considered for the next tier;
- Ability to accept your upgrade online (for upgrade to Premier Rewards Sapphire and Gold tiers);
- Your Premier Bonus Dollars balance;
- Your car parking credit balance (Premier Rewards Ruby and Sapphire members only);
- The number of entries you've earned into selected Premier Rewards exclusive casino promotions;
- Option to update your contact details online;
- Details about our latest offers and promotions at SkyCity; and
- Our latest food and beverage offers at SkyCity.
Can I sign up to myPremier?
To sign up to myPremier, you must:
- be a SkyCity Premier Rewards member;
- have an 'active' Premier Rewards account (ie, you have used your Premier Rewards card at least once at a SkyCity property in New Zealand in the immediately preceding 6 month period);
- have a valid email address registered with your Premier Rewards account; and
- not be excluded from entering any SkyCity property in New Zealand.
How can I get myPremier?
You can access myPremier free at premierrewards.co.nz or by downloading the SkyCity app from the App Store or Google Play.
To download, simply search 'SkyCity' in the App Store or Google Play, download the app and login using your Premier Rewards account number and password.
Your email address must be registered with Premier Rewards account before you can login to your myPremier account. If you haven't done so already, call the SkyCity Premier Rewards Team on 09 363 6615 or visit the Premier Rewards Station at SkyCity with your Premier Rewards account number and email address to register.
Can I access myPremier on multiple devices?
Yes absolutely. You can access myPremier from any device. Simply download the SkyCity app from the App Store or Google Play and log in using your account details.
Can multiple users use the same device to access myPremier?
Yes - multiple users can use the same device to access myPremier, but not simultaneously. The first user must log out before the next user can log in.
Why do I need a password for myPremier?
Your myPremier password gives you access to your myPremier account. It is unique to your myPremier account. You'll be able to create a unique myPremier password when you first login to myPremier.
How can I reset my myPremier password?
You can reset your myPremier password at any time by going to the myPremier login page and clicking on the 'Forgot your password' text below the ‘Sign in’ button and following the on-screen instructions to reset your password.
I have logged onto or downloaded myPremier and signed in. How do I start using myPremier?
Simply click on the myPremier logo on the navigation bar located on the bottom of your SkyCity app home screen, and it will take you to the myPremier landing page. Fill in your account details and browse the dashboard and access your Premier Rewards account information including your Premier Points balance, your current Premier Bonus Dollars balance and the number of entries you've earned into selected Premier Rewards exclusive casino promotions.
I need help. Who can I contact?
You can phone us on 09 363 6615 or 0800 SKYCITY (0800 7592489), a toll free number within New Zealand, with your query.
You can also email details of the fault or problem to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or speak to a Premier Rewards Host at the Premier Rewards Station at SkyCity.
How do I report a fault or a problem?
You can phone us on 09 363 6000 or 0800 SKYCITY (0800 7592489), a toll free number within New Zealand, with details of the fault or problem.
You can also email details of the fault or problem to us at email@example.com or speak to a Premier Rewards Host at the Premier Rewards Station at SkyCity Auckland.