Experience The Grand by SkyCity
Located right in the heart of Auckland City you'll find our location second-to-none. Auckland Airport is 25 minutes away while motorways are easily accessible.
If you're in need of a recharge, relax in our sophisticated modern rooms and let us cater to your needs. Additionally, the award-winning East Day Spa is perfect for rejuvenating the mind, body and soul.
We love special occasions; especially yours. No request is too large for our dedicated team. Creating memories is what we're all about so please let us know what brings you to us when you book.
Contemporary and classic, we're proud to have a range of New Zealand art pieces throughout the hotel. One of the most photographed and identifiable pieces is Karl Maughan's 'The Stranger' from 2005 that spans the entire length of the lobby. #instaworthy
Within the hotel the spa, gym sauna and lap pool are all yours to enjoy.
We invite you to indulge in all that central Auckland has to offer. Here are some our recommendations for what’s on our doorstep and beyond.
- Morning coffee from Depot
- Leisurely breakfast at Gusto at the Grand
- Stroll through central Auckland experiencing the multitude of cultures, architecture and history
- Visit the vibrant shops down High Street and Queen Street, ducking in and out of the arcades along the way
- Dwell in the art galleries
- Visit the Auckland Town Hall (with some of the best acoustics in the world) for a show or to hear the Auckland Philharmonic Orchestra
- Taste New Zealand flavours in the many dining precincts (we highly recommend Federal Street!)
- Smell the fresh salty air in the viaduct, located just 10 mins downhill from The Grand
- Utilise the concierge’s knowledge and ask what tips they have for you during your stay
And of course, take a trip up the Sky Tower for panoramic views. You won’t need to venture far to treat all your senses.
For the best rates, book with us directly. You can sign-up to SkyCity Unlocked to save 10% on room rates.