We prefer to use reusable cutlery and crockery where possible - but understand this isn’t always possible!
So, when it's not, we are working with New Zealand packaging company Ecoware. But why do we partner with them?
- Made from plants, not oil - The majority of Ecoware products are made entirely from plant material.
- Paper from managed plantations - they prefer to use paper from responsibly managed plantations.
- Non-toxic inks - the inks are either soy or water-based and are non-toxic.
- Made from renewable resources.
- Most of their raw materials are produced by nature - we prioritise renewable resources.
- Commercially compostable - Ecoware products have been certified or trialled for commercial and/or home composting.
- Sustainable - Their products provide a sustainable alternative to traditional plastic food packaging.
- Certified CarboNZero – Their company's emissions are measured and offset annually - certified carbon zero.