TheCoLab is an exclusive community where people can express their opinions through regular surveys and polls. TheCoLab is managed by SkyCity for all of the business operations and our partner agencies.
We are committed to maintaining your privacy and anonymity. When you join or participate in any of our research, surveys, and communities your personal information and responses are treated as completely confidential.
When we run surveys, and ask for your opinion, your responses are aggregated. This way we don’t link your contact details to your responses, and your anonymity is preserved.
Surveys and communications from TheCoLab
By becoming a member of TheCoLab, you agree to receive emails from TheCoLab inviting you to participate in our research, surveys and community activities.
Participation in each survey is voluntary. When you complete a survey, we may request further personal information from you.
If you wish to opt-out of receiving communications from TheCoLab at any time, you may email email@example.com and notify us that you wish to opt-out or end your membership to TheCoLab, or you may use the "unsubscribe" function located on a communication from TheCoLab.
Here are the other commitments we make to you:
- We will only use the contact information you give us to contact you regarding participation in research, to validate information you have given, or to provide information on incentives or updates, developments and new initiatives. Very occasionally we may use your contact information to ask your permission to take part in other activities.
- We will not make any of your personal information available to anyone without permission, except in the rare instances required by law. This includes your name, address, phone number, and e-mail address.
- Aggregated survey results are used by TheCoLab and SkyCity for its own business and research purposes (which may include publishing the results of a survey). We may share aggregated survey results with related companies, supplies and customers. The aggregated survey results will not include personal information and will not identify any individuals.
- At any time you can access the information that we hold about you or update your details by contacting us on firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can unsubscribe at any time by contacting us on email@example.com and putting unsubscribe in the subject line of the email.
If you do not wish to receive cookies, you can set your browser so that your computer does not accept them. If you do refuse or erase some or all cookies then some of the features or services of our website may not function properly or be fully available.
We may also log IP addresses (the electronic addresses of computers connected to the internet) to analyse trends, administer the website, track user movements, and gather broad demographic information.
We may also collect anonymous data (which is not personal information) relating to your activity on our websites (including IP addresses) via cookies, or we may collect information from you in response to a survey. We generally use this information to report statistics, analyse trends, administer our services, diagnose problems and target and improve the quality of our products and services. To the extent this information does not constitute personal information because it does not identify you or anyone else, the New Zealand information privacy principles do not apply and we may use this information for any purpose and by any means whatsoever.
We will take all reasonable steps to protect the personal information that we hold from misuse, loss, or unauthorised access, including by means of firewalls, password access, secure servers and encryption of credit card transactions.
If you suspect any misuse or loss of, or unauthorised access to, your personal information, please let us know immediately.
Our website may contain links to other websites operated by third parties. We make no representations or warranties in relation to the privacy practices of any third party website and we are not responsible for the privacy policies or the content of any third party website. Third party websites are responsible for informing you about their own privacy practices
Any enquiries regarding this Privacy Statement can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
SkyCity Auckland Limited is a company registered in New Zealand with its registered office being at 86 Federal Street, Auckland, New Zealand.